Friday, May 25, 2007

New Hair Cut




















The story:I was on the phone with Brad's mom today and Jane came in holding a trash can, she had given herself a haircut.
"Some parts were too long," she told me.
It's too bad that our friend Katie is all the way back in Utah or we'd be driving there right now to have her fix it. I asked Jane if she wanted to cut it short again, but that received a big "no."
We'll see what the damage really is later, it doesn't look too bad for now. Actually it brought back memories of when I would often do the same thing and now I know what my mom felt like- thanks mom!

2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Love the haircut Jane!

The Mathews Family said...

Seriously, this is something that I dread happening. The worst would be that one of my girls would cut someone else's hair BUT my next worst fear would be that they would cut their own hair. I know it's inevitable and that I can't hide the scissors forever but right now, I'm mentally not prepared for it! Although, Jane's does not look so bad!
-Jessica