4 Month STATS:
13 lbs, 8 oz 24 1/2 inches
This morning started out with a trip to the pediatrician. Kate got her 4 month shots and checkup and Jane & Bruce got flu shots. I tried using the trick from a friend where I told Jane & Bruce that they were going to have to get shots but they could choose if they wanted a big shot or little shot, they both chose little. Bruce went first, and tried to be so brave, but cried after he got it. Jane was crying even before the nurse was ready. Kate did very well with her 4 shots and only whimpered after the last one.
After that we went to our library to meet "Tacky the Penguin."
(It's a cute book for those who haven't read it)
It was a fun 1/2 hour of story time, songs, and penguins!
Have a great weekend!
* Bethany- thanks for the tag and I will post my answers next time.
13 lbs, 8 oz 24 1/2 inches
This morning started out with a trip to the pediatrician. Kate got her 4 month shots and checkup and Jane & Bruce got flu shots. I tried using the trick from a friend where I told Jane & Bruce that they were going to have to get shots but they could choose if they wanted a big shot or little shot, they both chose little. Bruce went first, and tried to be so brave, but cried after he got it. Jane was crying even before the nurse was ready. Kate did very well with her 4 shots and only whimpered after the last one.
(It's a cute book for those who haven't read it)
It was a fun 1/2 hour of story time, songs, and penguins!
Have a great weekend!
* Bethany- thanks for the tag and I will post my answers next time.
3 comments:
Sweet Tacky! (I don't know who that it, but we'll have to check it out) Wow Kate really is the perfect baby. She looks so happy after her shots! Josh and Jake have always hated theirs and always cry.
Damstedts,
We want to know where you live.
The Reads
PS: Congrats on your baby. We're glad that we found you. We want to send a Christmas card. Please let us know your address
That is such an awesome tactic...big shot or little shot? Wow! Who would have thunk it. Liza, if I am ever a mother, I hope it is alright if I consult you often...
Post a Comment