Monday, December 10, 2007

In the Village...

We live in a village and last Saturday they had some fun Christmas activities in the main part of the village. They had:
Pictures with Santa (this one was a little better)
Hay Rides
Decorating Gingerbread men at the library

Unfortunately there wasn't enough snow to build a snowman while we were there.

7 comments:

Jess Perry said...

What fun activities. That is so great for your little town to do that. I love the pic of your kids with Santa. I can't wait to take Bryn!

Katie said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Kate looks so cute all bundled up.

Melissa said...

What a great Village- looks like fun. That is also a perfect Santa picture. So cute. Can't wait to see you guys!! Yippee! Thanks for checking on us again- most of the ice is melted now. it's still cold- burrrr. Ha.

smithfieldman said...

I thought villages outlawed red?

smithfieldman said...

P.S. of course its not the end of LwL, just the end of that episode. i didn't want your mind to freak out anymore that you were still pregnant in blog world.

TC Jolley said...

You guys are such a cute family :) I can relate to the "not enough snow" comment... we are going to have a snow-less Christmas here in Phoenix!

Rachel said...

Hello Eliza I love your blog! I like how you added some of your recipes, can't wait to try some!!
Oh by the way this is Rachel.