Monday, December 3, 2007

Preschool Christmas Party!

Today we had Jane's preschool party since this is her last week. She'll start back up again in January.
One crazy thing is that she has 17 teachers. She has 2 teachers who are there all the time and then every day there are 3 other teachers who are all currently working on their PhD or master's degrees. So 17 in all.
We made each of them a little mug with hot chocolate & candy to thank them and wish them happy holidays. Plus, as an added bonus, Jane's class are called "the penguins" and we found mugs with penguins on them!

Here is what we brought to the party- A fruit Christmas tree (the idea came from Family Fun)

Jane and her friend Karli- I love her smile!

7 comments:

ang said...

Oh that fruit Christmas tree is SOOOO cute!! I will definitely try that out! And that is very ambitious of you to give gifts to 17 teachers!!

Katie said...

Looks like fun. And love the fruit tree. Good work Eliza.

Melissa said...

CUUUUUTE Tree- what a great idea! I'll have to do that for Josh's party. They are always asking for "healthy" snacks. And Great mugs! What a perfect gift- you are super rich to be able to make 17 of them! LUCKY! Looks like Jane had fun.

smithfieldman said...

Nice seasonal blog-look change.
Merry Christmas season to you too.

Kelley ♥ a bunch of apples said...

That fruit tree is rad! I love it. Gosh, I am glad that my kids don't have 17 teachers, that is a lot of gifts to give, way to go!

Chris said...

I love that fruit tree! It is so cute! I need to come to you for all cute ideas! Merry Christmas! Hey, if you're in Utah, if you have time (I know, Christmas is for family) stop by and say hello!

Julia said...

that is a great fruit christmas tree! That had to have been a lot of work putting together all those mugs :)