Two weeks ago my sisters and I all hit the salon.
They cut 11 inches off!
It was all donated to Locks of Love. The stylist was so shocked to cut it off, but I told her that I'd done it lots before. I usually cut it short when my babies hit about 6 months, when they really start to get interested in pulling hair.
Here are some pictures:
Before-lookin sooo good -ha
From the Back
After with my 2 sisters
It was all donated to Locks of Love. The stylist was so shocked to cut it off, but I told her that I'd done it lots before. I usually cut it short when my babies hit about 6 months, when they really start to get interested in pulling hair.
Here are some pictures:
8 comments:
Looks like you had such a fun Christmas. We also love Ticket to Ride.
Love the new hair cut. It will be super easy to style.
If only I knew how to style...
But yes, I am supercute.
You know how to style!!
Oh! You all look so cute! And I love the new haircut. You look fabulous! And I love that you always donate. It is so like you. Wow! I totally miss you. Let's make some bobblehead cookies or something. :)
Wow your hair looks great, and what a wonderful gift to give to someone!
That's a lot of hair.
I love the haircut! I am thinking I need a new cut. I can't believe how long your hair was, I didn't realize it was so long.
Post a Comment