Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

To all you amazing mother's that I love and admire,
I wish you a wonderful day!
These are what greeted me this afternoon followed by a very loud
"Happy Mother's Day" yell from a cute Bruce.

Jane made me these are Home Depot this month.

We Love Home Depot workshops!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. I laughed so hard at that home depot picture with kate crawling on the ground in the background. I don't know why but I love it!
-Jeffy

ang said...

oh the home depot flowers are the cutest!

Sarah said...

Very cute. Happy Mothers day to you yesterday & every day!

Jess Perry said...

Happy mothers day to you too!!

Naoma said...

Beautiful flowers!! I love the wooden ones, what a great idea! Oh and I took the kids kite flying the other day because of your post and they LOVED it! Thanks for the good ideas!

TC Jolley said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are a wonderful mother :)