We LOVE these DADS!

We had a wonderful Father's Day this year and it was
EVEN BETTER with B having his dad here! We made yummy food for the dads and B got some pretty great presents. Kate gave him some Snickers, Bruce gave him Transformers movie, Jane gave him a tent (so we can get some family camping in this summer,) and I framed his PhD diploma because it was still tucked away in the filing cabinet. B also went with his dad to
Rockler on Saturday and found some fun tools and books.

I Love Father's Day too because I got a new dress.
This one is for Lissa to show her how cute it is.
On Monday we went to Lockport to see the
Erie Canal and take a tour of the
Lockport Caves.
They were really awesome and it's amazing to see how the locks work and how water fills up/ drains out so quick.

Lockport Locks

If you want to learn more about the Erie Canal click
here.
Climbing into the boat in the cave

After the tour we looked for fossils on this fun hill and found a few.

B let Bruce wear his pirate costume- silly guy
5 comments:
That IS a cute dress!!! How fun!! I LOVE IT. And I love that Bruce is a pirate- what the?? Was it the boats and the caves that convinced him to dress up or just a stubborn toddler and a loving dad? You are SOO skinny, will you stop already!!?!?! And I still can't believe how blond Kate's hair has gotten.
Cute new dress. Where did you get it? looks like you had such a great time with Brad parents!
You looked soooo cute on Sunday! I love your new dress!
Arrrgh matey
That dress IS cute!
I'm glad you had fun with your family. So we need to try the caves huh? We'll have to get on that.
Post a Comment