Today is a beautiful day. It's sunny and in the 60's so we decided to spend lots of time outside.
Kate loves leaves!
This morning this is what she looked like:
* * My friend sent me this email about an awesome service project for all of you who have t-shirts and sewing machines.
Here's the web site: http://www.soulemama.com/mama_to_mama/2008/11/the-caps-to-cap.html

Bruce also wanted in on the leaf action:
Tonight I'm teaching glass etching at our craft night, you're all welcome to attend!
4 comments:
Kate is such a cutie! today is gorgeous too! What fun in the leaves!
Looks like fun! Wish we had a bit of sun here today ;(
Good luck on glass etching tonight! I should bring out my stuff and do something for someone for Christmas...good idea Eliza!!
I love my etched candles and my pan too! :0) Thanks for teaching, your awesome!
kate is so big...such a cute little girl. i want to snuggle her!
Post a Comment