Yesterday we woke up to about 8 inches of snow so we decided to try out our snowshoes.

They still work great!
Jane waiting for the bus... ;) (we talked about coats being on the outside, whatever.)

We built a little sledding hill.

Kate LOVES to swing in all types of weather.

Actually, they all do!
3 comments:
Hey Nate's dad tucks his t-shirt into his swim trunks at the beach and it's still cool... I say to each their own! *wink*
That last pic of Baby Cakes in her swing reminds me of A Christmas Story. ;->
Yes we were finally released from the Activities Committee. I was still on the Enrichment Committee from when you were the Counselor and then back in June they called me to be the Enrichment Leader... and still stay on the AC. I juggled a few times but when I saw the Ward Party was 12/6 and the Christmas Enrichment was 12/9 I told Bishop H... "remember when you told me to tell you that it was too much?...." He's a great guy!
-J
I love the swinging monkeys picture, I mean the cute kid picture. Swinging in snow! That's awesome!
Eliza! What an awesome mother you are!! How fun it would be to see you! Thanks so much for your email! I still look at it just to let it inspire me. You really are inspirational! We are finally sending out my christmas cards tomarrow, late again....we will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment