This has been one fun week.
On Monday we went to "Cold Blooded Critters" at our library.
Kate liked the toad
Her impression
On Wednesday we got cleanings at the dentist
Jane
Bruce did AWESOME!
Today we got hair bows in the mail from my sister Joanna
Yesterday we went to my very talented friend Carolyn to get more bows- Thank you!!
I REALLY like hair bows!
(3 are missing- Jane& Kate are wearing them)
On Wednesday we got cleanings at the dentist
Yesterday we went to my very talented friend Carolyn to get more bows- Thank you!!
(3 are missing- Jane& Kate are wearing them)
6 comments:
and yet there are NO hairbows on any child on this blog. Let's see them on the kids!!!!
I love the bows!
Funny impression Kate
Oh wow- what great dentist trips- and Bruce looks like he did a really good job. I like the picture that looks like Jane has a million tubes plugged into her too- what a weird dentist. I love Kate's impression too. Super cute. And Holy Hairbows batman! Sheesh! Love them- maybe the boys can borrow them sometime.
You really need to learn to lake your own..you'd save a handful!
Now you just have to show us pics of your girlz wearing the cute boys! Adorable!
Post a Comment