Wow- that is beautiful- even with out strawberries or whatever. I can't wait to see if after you do what ever you are supposed to do to it. It really is beautiful. Next visit will be Oklahoma and bring Brad with you so we can make him do all sorts of carpentry things for us.
I am so sad I missed you on Sunday! (We went to the Singles Branch:() But it looks like you had a ton of fun while here. And what an awesome strawberry tower you have ! Happy planting (and harvesting and eating...YUM!)
Oh my goodness. Of all the weeks to be out of town, I pick the one where you come to visit. :( I am so sad I missed you guys. It looks like you had a great trip though and I'm glad you got to come. Hopefully I will see you in the near future. And that tower is fabulous! ~Kelley
5 comments:
Wow- that is beautiful- even with out strawberries or whatever. I can't wait to see if after you do what ever you are supposed to do to it. It really is beautiful. Next visit will be Oklahoma and bring Brad with you so we can make him do all sorts of carpentry things for us.
I don't understand how to use it?!
I don't get what is so hard to understand. It's a strawberry tower, where you plant strawberries.
I am so sad I missed you on Sunday! (We went to the Singles Branch:() But it looks like you had a ton of fun while here. And what an awesome strawberry tower you have ! Happy planting (and harvesting and eating...YUM!)
B
Oh my goodness. Of all the weeks to be out of town, I pick the one where you come to visit. :( I am so sad I missed you guys. It looks like you had a great trip though and I'm glad you got to come. Hopefully I will see you in the near future. And that tower is fabulous!
~Kelley
Post a Comment