What do you do when your 4 year old brings a FULL bucket of sand into the living room and then you tell him to take it outside, go say goodbye to a friend, and then come inside and and see your 1 year old THROWING SAND all over the room:
AHH- the picture is dark sorry.
On Friday we went with Jane to Kindergarten day at the zoo and had a blast!
Jane and her friend with a vulture
Last night we had a delicious dinner with
salad- from our own garden,
fresh corn on the cob, and homemade ice cream- loved it!
On Friday we went with Jane to Kindergarten day at the zoo and had a blast!
Last night we had a delicious dinner with
8 comments:
Yummy!!!
Love the pic with Kate and the cob!
Oh, corn on the cob - THAT'S what I want for dinner tonight!
I think you should start building a sand castle with him.
ooohh, the sand. i hate that gritty feeling under my feet. but that corn looks tasty.
Oh I love it-- so what do you do when that happens?? Take a picture and blog about it- thats what! That is what makes those moments bearable :)
What a great trip to the zoo- dinner looks amazing as well. Did B make those salad forks?? It looks delish- I wish we had a garden.
Yum! That food looks so good! Sand is so messy, it gets everywhere.
I'm guessing you have quite a stockpile of pictures like the sand one... I LOVE that you paused long enough to take a pic of it. We miss the zoo! And we miss your family too! I did hear about the changes and your fun new calling -- I'm sure you are answering prayers on a daily basis w/o even knowing it, with all that you do for everyone around you, Eliza. Hugs from Illinois!
Post a Comment