I REALLY love my birthdays. Always have.
Today was fabulous, and it's not even over!
Here's how the day went:
6:00- Pilate's (great workout, thanks Alexis)
7:00- Wake up kids, scriptures, breakfast, B to work.
9:30 - (Jane went to school) Hang out with my 5 favorite boys teaching preschool.
11:15- Party with cupcakes and ice cream
courtesy of these 2 cuties:
Thanks!
12:15- B came home and we went to lunch at a delicious Thai place.
2:00- Picked Jane up from school and went to a ultrasound appointment.
* * O.K. so sorry this is a first for many of you, but we are expecting, I'm 20 weeks, and due in October with a ....
BOY!
Jane, Bruce, and Kate and all VERY excited. My doctor was so cute and said "you're the first I've met with the pattern girl-boy-girl-boy." My brother congratulated us on our "2 of a kind" pair.
Sorry we kind of kept it a secret until we found out the gender. He looks healthy and I'm feeling great and very happy :)
3:00- went on a long walk with our family
4:30- opened presents, MANY Thanks to:
* Gantrie & Alexis Bath & Body sweets- so many, so grateful.
* Mom and Dad Damstedt for the card and also North & South, The Road, and Animal, Vegetable Miracle.
* Rachel and Lily for chocolates
* Marci & presidency for the gift certificate.
* My sister Melissa for the gift & facial cream, & phone call
* My sister Joanna for the call and present on the way
* Mom & Dad for the emails & call
* MANY of YOU for your well wishes in emails and facebook comments.
(I especially loved the memories from my brothers and sisters)
* Jane for the biggest card ever
* B for his love and support of my home-improvement needs and many pulls for our cabinets!
6:00- Delicious dinner (made by my amazing husband)- grilled vegetable burritos.
followed by a Jane frosted German Chocolate cake.
* My friend Amy sent me birthday wishes that my dishes would magically be done and I told that to my sweet husband and I haven't done 1 dish today :)
7:00- Now, we'll put kids to bed and I'll just smile thinking about my wonderful day (and our little man.)
THANK YOU ALL!
6:00- Pilate's (great workout, thanks Alexis)
7:00- Wake up kids, scriptures, breakfast, B to work.
11:15- Party with cupcakes and ice cream
courtesy of these 2 cuties:
12:15- B came home and we went to lunch at a delicious Thai place.
2:00- Picked Jane up from school and went to a ultrasound appointment.
* * O.K. so sorry this is a first for many of you, but we are expecting, I'm 20 weeks, and due in October with a ....
Jane, Bruce, and Kate and all VERY excited. My doctor was so cute and said "you're the first I've met with the pattern girl-boy-girl-boy." My brother congratulated us on our "2 of a kind" pair.
Sorry we kind of kept it a secret until we found out the gender. He looks healthy and I'm feeling great and very happy :)
* Gantrie & Alexis Bath & Body sweets- so many, so grateful.
* Mom and Dad Damstedt for the card and also North & South, The Road, and Animal, Vegetable Miracle.
* Rachel and Lily for chocolates
* Marci & presidency for the gift certificate.
* My sister Melissa for the gift & facial cream, & phone call
* My sister Joanna for the call and present on the way
* Mom & Dad for the emails & call
* MANY of YOU for your well wishes in emails and facebook comments.
(I especially loved the memories from my brothers and sisters)
* Jane for the biggest card ever
* B for his love and support of my home-improvement needs and many pulls for our cabinets!
followed by a Jane frosted German Chocolate cake.
* My friend Amy sent me birthday wishes that my dishes would magically be done and I told that to my sweet husband and I haven't done 1 dish today :)
THANK YOU ALL!
22 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It looks like you had a great day. And big congrats on the man-child. I will now and forever refer to you guys as the Brady Bunch.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Boys are sooo much fun! I bet Bruce is very excited for a baby brother! Happy Birthday, it looks like you had a wonderful day!
Eliza...I'm so happy for you! You keep a good secret! Happy Birthday!
Congrats on the new baby boy to be.
Happy Birthday!
Hooray for little boys! A big congrats to you and your family, Eliza. I am thrilled for you!!! (Also, hooray for husbands who can fulfill magical dishes-wishes!)
Congrats and baby #4!! We'll have to come visit you all sometime!! Happy Birthday too :)
Frankly, that's the first ultrasound that I can actually really see a baby in it. Way to go.
I'm rooting for Raul.
oh and happy birthday
So excited for you! I bet your kids were so excited that they will all be equal now- two boys, two girls! Congratulations!
Happy Birthday and congratulations!!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy is a great way to go. We have that same pattern!:)
Happy Birthday and congrats on baby. I'm glad you are feeling good. I have a hard time keeping mine secret because I feel awful and, really, I am a horrible secret keeper. :)
Congratulations! Baby boys are so fun. I'm glad you had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun day!
I can't believe you kept your pregnancy a secret for that long! I can't do that. Congratulations on a boy!
Happy Birthday! Is it really June already? Congrats on the baby. I have 5 siblings and it is girl,boy,girl,boy,girl,boy. (I am girl #2 ;)) So yep it can be done :) Funny thing -my dad always said he planned it that way -so tell B good planning :)
~Kelley
Yayyyyy!!! I logged on from vacation to find out the flavor of your baby! We're so excited for you. Congrats and Happy Birthday!
-Jessica
I'm glad you had a great birthday! Congrts on the boy!
Holy cow Eliza! That's so awesome! When are you due? I'm due the 11th and I know Jessica is due right around there too! How fun! I bet Bruce is totally excited!
Happy belated birthday and woo hoo, congratulations! We're so excited for you. Hooray for baby boys!
YEAH for boys! You have the most perfect family. What a fantastic birthday too- preschool and all- I LOVE it. How fun!
Yea another cute Damstedt on the way. Congrats! Happy late birthday!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. We need to send you your book back! I came across it the other day. Your kids are still as cute as ever.
Post a Comment