Guess who has a new bed?
Kate!
We figured it was about time for her to sleep in a bed rather than her pillow:

on the floor like she has been-(totally kidding, she was in the crib, this is just how we found her one night- silly.)
Her new toddler bed is VERY plastic and pink, but is was way cheap. It will work just fine until B makes the bunk beds.

Bruce had his last day of M/W preschool this week. There were 14 kids in his class and 6 teachers (the 1 guy was not there that day.)

What I have growing now- Big pink and white ones that smell SO GOOD!
We have 2 new pets: 
This bunny likes our yard a lot

Kate had a really big "pet" hair this morning

I just found this on the camera and thought it was cute.
Have a great day!
7 comments:
That is some wicked bed head, Kate! I love it.
i love kate's hair!!!
Wow- big girl bed already- awesome! Good job Kate! I love your pet too- whats its name? I had pets like that all the time in my hair! GORGEOUS flowers- I love them. Cutest picture of Jane cute- such a little liza.
How come there were no pictures of the crib? JK. Glad you got her a bed. Was the awesome hair the results of sleeping in a new bed?
Congrats on the baby boy! Can you believe you are going to have 4 kids?? You are going to be a family of 6!
And those pets are too cute- but I do think Kate's pet is the best. Congratulations!
Awesome bed, Kate! We need to get Karen a bed. She usually ends up in ours. I often ask Hiromi, "What did we buy that crib for?" Oh well, I guess it's easier when you only have one kid.
i just love your blog so much! it's exactly what I want to see...little snippets of your amazing life! :) i love you so much!
Post a Comment