** HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNA (my sister)**
Yesterday after school Jane and I were playing with Play Doh and she made an ocean with sharks and leaches and then we made a guy on an island fishing. I got up to do something and when I came back the guy was not on the island, but was half way in the water, Jane told me "he fell in," and I started laughing so then we had to make his wife on the island yelling for help- oh it was pretty silly.
Yesterday after school Jane and I were playing with Play Doh and she made an ocean with sharks and leaches and then we made a guy on an island fishing. I got up to do something and when I came back the guy was not on the island, but was half way in the water, Jane told me "he fell in," and I started laughing so then we had to make his wife on the island yelling for help- oh it was pretty silly.
My home is full of beautiful flowers right now. My yellow rose bush is going crazy and my friend Gantrie brought me these when we finished preschool on Tuesday:
My friend Alison gave me these from her yard today- beautiful!
4 comments:
Seems like you're having a great summer!
The flowers are beautiful!
Fun play-doh adventures! Beautiful flowers. Darling kids, as always. And good job cute preschool boys! We miss you!
I just love those little boys! They were a great group!
Post a Comment