
Bruce
really likes to take pictures:

Sweet Jane

Kate up close- really close
This is another one of an "eye."

We went to the Strong Museum on Tuesday and they said, "It's from Series of Unfortunate events- take a picture."
There is this huge room of video games and Bruce liked to drive,

but wasn't long enough.

Pitfall was my FAVORITE!
Yesterday we went with friends to another children's museum.

Bruce rock climbing

Bruce in South Africa.

I think this one of Cakes is cute- B makes this face.
5 comments:
Love the one of Brucey in South Africa. :)
The east coast has the best children's museums!! We sure miss it. I love Cakes face!
That's really cute
Holy cow! Kate looks just like you in that last picture! Your kids are so cute!
Pitfall! No way! I loved playing that game at Wade's house.
Post a Comment