Hi again!
I haven't had a computer for a week so here are things we've been up to:
Brad made this awesome book shelf for Bruce's room:
Bruce started Pre-K (he tells me it's not "preschool")He really does love it, just didn't want to smile or look at me...
Kate and I are so happy to go walking with friends and hang out!*For Labor Day on Monday we went to Palmyra and had a wonderful time with just our family visiting the Hill Cumorah and the Sacred Grove. (Kate and I did great on climbing the hill-FYI)
I did forget my camera and was so sad because the flowers at the temple are BEAUTIFUL and the leaves are starting to turn colors-love this time of year!
*For dinner (9/9/09) we had crepes with 9 toppings to choose from- thanks Andy for the recipe!







13 comments:
I don't think Jane's backpack was the only heavy thing she had on that day. Those are quite the bows! Way to go with hiking the hill. The crepes sounded like fun too. Fun idea!
You're welcome! If you want an even more fantastic crepe recipe, let me know. (It's Julia Child's!).
Good job at the school going to Jane and Bruce! ANd good job kicking 'em out the door Kate!
You guys have been busy. I LOVE those shelves-very impressive!
Those shelves are awesome! Tell Bruce I'm jealous...I want some of those too.
The book shelves look great and I love those cards! Super cute!!
Awesome shelves! And cool cards too. Glad Jane and Bruce are enjoying school and that you get to enjoy at least another month of having just one child to take care of during the day. You're awesome!
I do love the shelves, and I'm so glad you're back on-line, I've wondered if you actually started school or not. Hopefully we will get more updates, and my grandma gene will calm down. The kids looked adorable for school. Post a picture of the shelves with books on them. You could go vertical too.
those are the cutest invites! what a talented girl you are! put us down for a set of shelves, would ya?
Those are really cute cards!! I hope you saved one for yourself for the future! Really cute! Great book shelves too, but I would not expect anything less from either of you!
Hey Girl,
Those cards adorable and I love those shelves. What a talented hubby you have. Hope things are going well with you and your fam!
Oh my goodness, that bookshelf is so cool! I'm going to have to put it on my dream-wish list for Jason to make some day. And those cards are gorgeous... Way to go!
We miss that Bruce. Curtis, too, insists he goes to "Pre-K" and NOT "preschool."
Crepes! For the rest of his life, when Garrett hears that word he will think of you with a smile on his face and a hungry spot in his tummy for more.
Just when I think you and B can't impress me any more, you go do more amazing things like make dozens of darling cards or a fabulous versatile bookshelf. Way to go!
Love all the updates!
cool bookshelf!!
Post a Comment