THANK YOU AUNT GRETCHEN!
We love his new blanket- the design is really awesome! (I'm saving the crayons for when kids come to the hospital they'll have something to do, hope that's alright.)THANK YOU LISSA!
We got 3 HUGE boxes delivered today- full of baby boy clothes and 10 Eskimo Joe's cups-
not sure what we'll do with so many.
Bruce loves his Spider man shirt.
We got 3 HUGE boxes delivered today- full of baby boy clothes and 10 Eskimo Joe's cups-
not sure what we'll do with so many.
Bruce loves his Spider man shirt.For Grandma Damstedt-
Kate is actually really into play dough and the kids love sidewalk chalk so we've still been spending a lot of time outside playing. I'm not sure who drew this tribute to Phineas and Ferb:
Bruce told me that he is so excited for Monday because "that's when all the leaves will fall down- It's Fall!" We went to Jane's open house for school last night and there was a little sheet she filled out about her self. It said her favorite book was the Encyclopedia, favorite animal was the Komodo Dragon, favorite snack was dried mangos, and lots of other things we thought we're funny.
* B- took "best engineering" on his Popsicle bridge he made at a work picnic this week- we're so proud!
Bruce told me that he is so excited for Monday because "that's when all the leaves will fall down- It's Fall!" We went to Jane's open house for school last night and there was a little sheet she filled out about her self. It said her favorite book was the Encyclopedia, favorite animal was the Komodo Dragon, favorite snack was dried mangos, and lots of other things we thought we're funny.* B- took "best engineering" on his Popsicle bridge he made at a work picnic this week- we're so proud!



7 comments:
way to go brad! you are a superstar! not only the amazing bookshelf, but now popsicle stick bridge builder. wow.
That is cute! I have a pic from today that I will post tomorrow, when I am not as tired :)
You do not have a big belly! Especially for being due next month!!! You look fabulous! I wish we were there, we sure miss you all!
Hopefully we get to come up soon!
Great job B on the popsicle bridge..oh and thanks for the hilarious movie trailer..haha you and R will have to go see it together!
Good job Brad! When do we get to see a picture of the popsicle bridge? And that really does kind of look like Phineas and Ferb...
wow, so much is going on. Way to go Brad on your bridge
love all the random pics (esp the Phineas and Ferb one!ha!) Also I just noticed you know the Chiapellis! I grew up with Jeff Small world!
Very cool bookshelf.
Post a Comment