Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gone, Gone, our Camry's Gone...

So sad...Yesterday we said good bye to our sweet car(93 Camry) of 7 years

and said Hello to this:
(2008 Highlander)


It's very BLUE in case you didn't notice, but we love what it can do and that it can hold our growing family.

*Thanks again TARA a million times for watching the kids for so long!

13 comments:

smithfieldman said...

I'm surprised you didn't post a picture of the kids jumping up in excitement like they would if you won a car on the Price is Right.
So cool. Now you can drive to K-can!

Katie and Eric said...

How exciting! I love it!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You are going to love all the room!

kristenita said...

Awesome!!!!! Congrats & enjoy it. That is so exciting!

I will never forget last summer/allegany & you guys in the camry with 3kids & all your camping gear & food for 2 days & how amazing it was that you fit everything/everyone. (& we hardly fit in the jeep with just 1 kid.)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It is always so exciting to get a new car! When is the baby due again?

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Sad to see the Camry go. What was the final mileage on it? The Highlander looks awesome. Japanese engineering. Excellent choice. Very jealous. But I guess we need more kids to justify getting one :)

darcy damstedt said...

I was wondering what the final decision was. Looks like fun.

Melissa said...

WOW! Sweet car!! Even if it is "popsicle blue" ha ha- just kidding. It looks really cool. I love that sad face of Janes in the camry. I bet they just gave you the new car because they got SO excited when they saw the awesome camry!! That car was the greatest!

The Favorite said...

Stu- It read like 185,000 but had at least 20,000 more dad said.

Lissa- we prefer "Candy Blue" or "M&M Blue"

The Conductor said...

Yay for you!!! Are you going to miss the coziness of the Camry? I only ask, with a little chuckle, because when we got our van I felt like my kids were sitting too far away to carry on a conversation with them in a normal voice. Today the van was in the shop, so I drove all four of them around in our little Sentra, and we were back to "cozy" for a few hours. BUT, it's definitely nice to have the SPACE to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out in! Congrats!!!

The Davies Family said...

Soooo nice! I'm jealous! and its gas economical too. Ohhh yeah, that means you can come down to MD and visit.

family said...

You don't need to thank us. It's cause we love you guys! Happy new car!

Jason said...

Way to go! Looks like Eliza won out. Maybe the next one will be a mini-van... :)