Well we are VERY proud that Kate is ready to ROCK!! I hope you blasted some Burr Brothers Band to help you out- guess what- they have some songs on You Tube!?!? Sweet- very cute Kate!
And yes, you are a winner! Everyone is- I guess nominated was not the right thing to put on there, because I decided you all won. And you are the most beautiful.
5 comments:
Well we are VERY proud that Kate is ready to ROCK!! I hope you blasted some Burr Brothers Band to help you out- guess what- they have some songs on You Tube!?!? Sweet- very cute Kate!
We love our Kate.
I'm ready to rock!
Hey- check my blog- I nominated you for an award!
And yes, you are a winner! Everyone is- I guess nominated was not the right thing to put on there, because I decided you all won. And you are the most beautiful.
Post a Comment