Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 6 Months!

This cute guy is 6 months old.
He weighs 18 lbs and is 28 inches long.
We love him SOOOO much!
A friend told me about making a 1/2 birthday cake so we're going to have that tonight.

We had a beautiful weekend. On Friday Bruce finished soccer and got this:

Friday night was spent with fun girls and staying up too late.
On Saturday we went here:

and here:
(I was looking in my scriptures and it has a picture of the press in it and I thought it was fun that we were just there.)
~ it was so peaceful and perfect.At dinner last night Bruce pulled this out of his pocket and gave it to me. He said he forgot to give it to me earlier and he was sorry it was "all squished." I love it.

Jane has lost 2 front teeth so if you see any let her know :)

Kate always falls asleep while B reads books at night- it's cute.


11 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun weekend! That is so funny- I posted about Jake giving me a dandelion too! Great boys think a like! And I was thinking of you- the next time you go to the sacred grove can you send me another leaf? I had one that you brought home years ago, but I just found is destroyed by Jake in my scriptures. I should have taken better care of it. Just a thought though- not hurry or you don't even have too. WOW two teeth! Josh will be jealous!

Melissa said...

Oh yeah and SIX MONTHS OLD!! I can't believe it! I better get those clothes sent quick!

JoandDoug said...

Too cute. I still can't get over the chunker. Sophia loved Jane's teeth picture and Doug said he'd fall asleep too if Brad read him his chemistry books. Why don't you try something a little lighter Brad? See you soon!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy 6 months!! He is such a cute little guy!! Love the picture of the temple!

ang said...

I need some book recommendations that work that kind of magic!!

Roeckers said...

Wow your lil man is growing so fast! M is only 14Lbs at 7months and 26.5inches long. Everyone tells me she is petite I am beginning to believe them...

gantrieb said...

I can't believe how big James is getting, he is such a cute little man. We sure miss you guys!

Katie said...

Look at that cute Kate. and 6 months already, wow.

darcy damstedt said...

It is so fun to see this. Tell Janey I will keep a look out for her teeth, but she sure looks great without them.

Gruwells said...

We loved sharing that perfect day with you! Hugs and Kisses!

Berkley said...

I was looking at a picture of all SIX of you on your blog and said to Skigh, how are there so many of them all of a sudden!? It doesn't seem like that long ago that it was just Jane and Bruce. And now James is already six months old and Jane is losing teeth. Crazy. I'm glad you're all doing well. It always looks like you're having so much fun.