For Memorial Day yesterday we woke up early and went to a
cemetery to help place flags:


Then we went to the science museum-

we love
Sesame Street Body
they have a great new- hands on- area for kids on the lower floor. It used to be on an upper floor, but they are converting that into just an exhibit on Insects!
We went home and ate lunch and then went to watch Jane in the parade:

Kate slept through most of it:

Then to some friends for a delicious BBQ!
We have loved eating outside every night this week

We have also enjoyed swimming everyday:

playing with water balloons:

and we may have to have some of these tonight:

(I took this for my brother Dylan- since I missed it when he did his)
We are just so busy...

having fun!
6 comments:
Too cute! That is quite the pool! My kids are totally jealous! I love that you still have one of those watermelon hats too. I totally remember those!
That does look like a fantastic pool! We had fun yesterday with you guys!
Looks like you guys had some fun this weekend.
Those are some cute kids!! We need to spend some serious time together (no more of these 30 minute hugs!!) Have fun this weekend, and tell Stuart hello from us!
Love you!
Happy late b-day! We'll celebrate this weekend when you come down.
sounds so fun and that pool is amazing!!
Post a Comment