Saturday, July 17, 2010

James in July

Last night I was alone with James.
B was volunteering at the pageant and the rest of the kids were having a movie night. So we took some pictures:I love these toes- I see a lot of them now he is crawling.Guess who's getting top teeth...
He is getting too big too fast. Sometimes I really wish I could freeze time and just hold this little man forever. A friend of mine wanted to take some pictures of James the other week and these turned out so great:

6 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pictures of James. Love the fingers and toes

JoandDoug said...

Oh my goodness he's cute! And so big! Stop growing James! He soooo looks like you. I can't get over it. Love the ones your friend too!

smithfieldman said...

How cute!

Ann said...

Adorable. I wish I could freeze time too. It's fun to watch them grow, but sad to have these moments go. I'm glad you're enjoying them. I love the pictures of his little hands and feet.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy! Looks so happy!

Gruwells said...

Darling!!!