Super great- wow that is awesome. What a great mother/daughter activity. Too bad my hair will never be that long- I'm cutting it this week too! Humidity and my hair are not friends.
I love that you both donated your hair. What a wonderful thing to do together. Jane I am so proud of you. You both look beautiful and I know someone is going to have gorgeous hair because of you.
8 comments:
Super great- wow that is awesome. What a great mother/daughter activity. Too bad my hair will never be that long- I'm cutting it this week too! Humidity and my hair are not friends.
What an awesome thing to do! You look great with both long and short hair.
Both of you look very cute with your new hairstyles.
Such cute new hair cuts!
The haircuts are SOOO adorable! I'm so glad you have before and after pics to remember.
That is so great! I love the new haircuts!
I love that you both donated your hair. What a wonderful thing to do together. Jane I am so proud of you. You both look beautiful and I know someone is going to have gorgeous hair because of you.
I know what Jane is saying with that expression. "Braaaaaiinsss!"
Post a Comment