Friday, November 5, 2010

Fabulous Family Photos

So happy!
It took 9 years to convince my loving husband to get a prof. picture of our family:
Here are some more:
James~
Kate~
Bruce~
Jane~
Us~
The girls~

15 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! These are seriously awesome!!!

JoandDoug said...

I love them all. You look so beautiful! Love the individuals of your kids and you two. So fun!

Melissa said...

Wow- so stunning! You look amazing- not only are you super mom, your are super gorgeous! Love you!! And I saw another commercial with Kate's twin in it. She was in a van commercial I think I mentioned to you earlier- and then a McDonalds one. Now she is in a different commercial and is in it a LOT. But I can't remember what it is for. If I ever find it, I'll send it to you.

Ann said...

Great pictures. I love your hair. Such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these look amazing!

Peter said...

I love the pics, but where is the pic of just the guys?

Berkley said...

I LOVE them. Eliza, you look amazing in these pictures!!! So pretty.

Sarah said...

Beautiful! Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! You guys all look so great! The kids are getting so big!

kristenita said...

YOU LOOOOOOK AMAAAAAAAAAZING, ELIZA!!!

and the picture of the kids in the sunshine is the best.... I think you need to get that one made into a HUGE canvas for your wall. I love them.

and now I miss you even more.

Jam said...

You are truly a beautiful family...inside and out. We miss you!!!

Chantel said...

You look fabulous and the kids are so cute. Way to go on wearing down your hubby.

Gruwells said...

We are so proud of Brad! :) They are absolutely darling! Miss you......

Paula-Adam said...

Liza you look amazing!!! love the family pics

Jeff and Lexie Lou said...

Those are so cute!!!