Yesterday we had a fun day
- well some of us did- Jane has strep throat so she stayed in bed most of the day.
- well some of us did- Jane has strep throat so she stayed in bed most of the day.
We played with friends, our dad came home from Germany!!, Kate had soccer, and then we went to our ward Christmas party.
They had a table to decorate graham cracker houses:Last night we also opened our advent and it was a Shelf Elf
Ours is named Douglas
James has learned to play peek a boo ~ sort of:
4 comments:
The is the BEST peek-a-boo I've ever seen!!! What a cute boy!
Douglas IS an elf. hahaha.
Get better soon Jane!
eliza,
I was sitting down to address christmas cards. I know last year I mixed up your address. Can you send it to me again so I can make sure I have the correct one. Now that we are moved I am working on keeping better track of addresses. My email is: kim.tomkinson@gmail.com.
Thank you! Hope you are all well.
Fun peek a boo. Looks like Christmas is in full swing at your house.
Get better Janey.
Post a Comment