Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Snow Day to You!

When life gives you snow- eat it. .We are so happy we all get to stay home today and have fun together!!!

We only got maybe 3 inches last night,
Our neighbor Tony came to help us out:
He kept spraying Bruce
Then let him help.

We'll see what today brings.
Jane may be doing some of this:

Kate some of this:

and Bruce ... Last night we WON SUPER MARIO on the Wii. Bruce and I have been working hard all month and we finally won!

Bonus:
Last week Bruce was star of the week-

Do you want to come play outside with me?* Happy Groundhog day: The world's most famous groundhog did not see his shadow Wednesday, thus forecasting an early spring.

7 comments:

gantrieb said...

hey congrats on beating super mario brothers, c has been working furiously with the kids to get it done! G keeps telling me i'm the worst one at the wii, so needless to say, i am a spectator.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I was a little dissapointed in the 3 inches. I am so happy to see it snowing again!

Anonymous said...

Just three inches? Looks like you guys got spared relatively. Actually quite nice down here. Just got a little rain. James looks great. Nice work on Super Mario! I've been working on Epic Mickey.

Chantel said...

We had a snow day today too. The difference we had like 2 inches of snow. New Mexicans are total wimps. Keep warm. I miss you.

smithfieldman said...

Congratulations Bruce. That is quite the accomplishment.

Gruwells said...

Glad you are staying warm! Love you.....

Peter said...

Congrats on Mario, now, are you working on getting all of the star coins. That can get really hard in the last world.