Monday, February 28, 2011

The rest of winter vacation..

(don't worry B's holding him)

On Thursday we went to an animal show at the library and got to "make tracks"

It snowed on Friday so we stayed home, had friends over, and then played in the snow.(he make blocks from our recycling tub and wanted to see how many he could stack)

For dinner that night my friend Megan told be about a BOGO free at Chipotle. I gave the coupon to B and he was off. When he came home he said they were having trouble with the register so we got the whole meal for FREE!!

On Saturday some friends offered to play with our kids so B and I went on a date :)
We went to a delicious Italian restaurant and then went and bought something B's wanted for a long time...
Now we have to say good bye to this little electronic friend:

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the picture of James on the snow tower!

smithfieldman said...

I didn't know that Kate was a robot. I assume that it was you're getting rid of ... wait no, there is something else in that picture

amy said...

i have to admit that i was a little nervous about jamesie on top of the snow tower! trickers.

Anonymous said...

Nice snow wall. James is king of that mountain. Nice to see the IKEA cup and plate next to the Chipotle bad. Let's see the new TV!

AshleyFamily said...

I'll have you know that Adam is succumbing quickly to Brad's peer pressure. Apparently we are now the only people in the world with an "old-time" TV. Our bonding tonight was spent at the computer watching a ticker to see if Adam could win 50% off of a 42-in flat screen (in spite of the fact that we don't get TV service - nor do we have a couch in which to sit while watching a 42-in TV). Thanks, Brad.