Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pioneers and fun friends we miss..

On Saturday our ward had a fantastic Pioneer celebration- unfortunately I left my camera at home. It got Jane very excited about pioneers so on Sunday Jane and Kate dressed up and took a trek (with a wheelbarrow full of supplies) all around the back yard.

On Tuesday we had dinner with some great friends who have now moved away :( We love you and wish you all the best!


I love this one of Kate!
(Don't mind the unfinished wall in the background)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally got to do some catching up. Love all the pics. Brad and Andy did a great job on your kitchen/dining. Very impressed. And holy cow! Happy 10th anniversary! You guys are awesome.

kristenita said...

I've decided the Amherst ward is kind of like the military. People are always moving in & out. It's so sad!!!

happy pioneer day, miss you!
xo