I had my kids write on this cute little survey:
Jane:
A Little About Me:
Favorite Color: White and Black(today)
Favorite Food: Fruit
Favorite Book: Harry Potter Series
Favorite Activity: Doing an activity
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: School, church, violin
Best Memory: Being with friends and family
Hardest Thing of the Year: Going from one grade to another
What I Loved Most: The whole year!
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: To be better at school
Biggest Goal: doing subtraction mad minute
What to Get Better At: subtraction
Bruce
A Little About Me:
Favorite Color: all
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
Favorite Book: Star Wars
Favorite Activity: Playing Tag
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: yes
Best Memory: this summer
Hardest Thing of the Year: yes
What I Loved Most: playing wii
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: About more books
Biggest Goal: 10
What to Get Better At: reading
Kate
A Little About Me:
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Ramen
Favorite Book: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Activity: Bingo & Ballet
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: Be nice to others
Best Memory: My birthday & princesses
Hardest Thing of the Year: Sleeping in my own bed all night
What I Loved Most: vacations
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: How to write
Biggest Goal: Help my mom
What to Get Better At: Run Faster
James
A Little About Me:
Favorite Color: Green and Blue
Favorite Food: waffles
Favorite Book: Drummer Hoff, can read Red Barn& Bow Wow Orders Lunch
Favorite Activity: Play cars and tackle with family
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: How to turn on the sink
Best Memory: I don't remember
Hardest Thing of the Year: Not being able to talk
What I Loved Most: shows
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: How to jump more
Biggest Goal: no more diapers
Favorite Color: White and Black(today)
Favorite Food: Fruit
Favorite Book: Harry Potter Series
Favorite Activity: Doing an activity
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: School, church, violin
Best Memory: Being with friends and family
Hardest Thing of the Year: Going from one grade to another
What I Loved Most: The whole year!
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: To be better at school
Biggest Goal: doing subtraction mad minute
What to Get Better At: subtraction
Bruce
Favorite Color: all
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
Favorite Book: Star Wars
Favorite Activity: Playing Tag
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: yes
Best Memory: this summer
Hardest Thing of the Year: yes
What I Loved Most: playing wii
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: About more books
Biggest Goal: 10
What to Get Better At: reading
Kate
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Ramen
Favorite Book: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Activity: Bingo & Ballet
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: Be nice to others
Best Memory: My birthday & princesses
Hardest Thing of the Year: Sleeping in my own bed all night
What I Loved Most: vacations
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: How to write
Biggest Goal: Help my mom
What to Get Better At: Run Faster
James
Favorite Color: Green and Blue
Favorite Food: waffles
Favorite Book: Drummer Hoff, can read Red Barn& Bow Wow Orders Lunch
Favorite Activity: Play cars and tackle with family
Highlights from 2011-
Greatest Lesson Learned: How to turn on the sink
Best Memory: I don't remember
Hardest Thing of the Year: Not being able to talk
What I Loved Most: shows
Looking Forward to 2012:
Want to Learn: How to jump more
Biggest Goal: no more diapers
What to Get Better At: talking
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too.
Post a Comment