* As soon as we figure out where James put the camera I'll include more pictures.
Thanks for this group one Carolyn! !
Monday- Jane had booster club (after school service group)For Family Night B taught about reverence (we usually have that lesson once a month if not more.)
Tuesday- Jane had violin, Kate had dance, Bruce went to a friend's house. I also got to go read to Bruce's class. I read "Press Here" and "The Lorax" (since Bruce just saw the movie)
Wednesday- Bruce had piano, Kate had tap and ballet. Jane played outside with the bunny for a long time. (We're watching a bunny for a few months while our friends are in Russia.)
Thursday- Last day before spring break! We looked at spelling words and math facts again for all the tests today. Kate had a little friend over for a bike- play date.
B is off of work & next week we are going to party with lots of friends! We're excited for Easter and Spring Break!
* * Super Cute thing Kate said: * *
Kate: Mom, you need to go to Toys R Us and think in your head (tap finger on forehead) 'What should I get Kate for Easter?'
Mom: Well, what things do you think I should think of?
Kate: Hmmm, I think maybe I should come with you and show you...
sneaky girl!
Kate: Mom, you need to go to Toys R Us and think in your head (tap finger on forehead) 'What should I get Kate for Easter?'
Mom: Well, what things do you think I should think of?
Kate: Hmmm, I think maybe I should come with you and show you...
sneaky girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment