A friend told me that we could go and get free haircuts during the whole month of August so away we went.
I just took the girls:
After the cut:
On Saturday I took Jane and Bruce with me to do some service at the Bishop's Storehouse. When we got home there was mail for them on the counter. The letters told them who their teachers
are. We are VERY happy to have the teachers we have. Jane was on the
phone for a long time finding out what teachers they had- there are
about 6 of her close friends in her class so it should be a wonderful
year!
In the afternoon the kids asked if they could have a lemonade stand. We only have 10 days left until school starts so I said "yes."
Thanks everyone who stopped by!
Jane and her friend Amelia:







3 comments:
I would like some lemonade! Please and thank you.
Fun! Looks like a great time! Can I frame that cutest picture of Kate with the recipe!?? I'm dying- it is so cute!!
That picture of James and Kate!! I had to look twice, my brain told me it was Brad.
Post a Comment