Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ice Storm Pictures for Lissa and More Holiday Celebrations..

Yesterday I was talking with my sister in OK about the ice storm there and I said that I don't think we've ever had one.  This morning I woke up to this: 
 It's beautiful:
 





We had a busy week of school and church and piano and dance celebrations.  Here are some highlights:
 Bruce had a piano recital yesterday afternoon:

We love his teacher!


 James had a fun party at his preschool: 


 Kate got to have a party at school also.     Last week she had a dance recital:

On Monday night we went with Jane and her violin teacher and one other student to a nursing home for her recital: 
 

 We got LOTS and LOTS of snow last week and then on Thursday is rained and rained and melted it all away.  I did get this picture of the boys and Susie Q playing- love it!
 At our ward Christmas party Bruce invited his friends and they got to meet Santa:


 * Kate got to decorate 3 Gingerbread houses this year:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cool Ice storm!! I love the pictures. It is really hard to take picture that capture the beauty. But I'm glad you got to see it! I love all these pictures!! Love that Kate. And your other kids too.