On Monday morning we went to the cemetery to put flags on the soldiers graves.
This is one tradition that everyone enjoys.
That afternoon we went to a local amusement park to watch our dancer.
Everyone also had a fun time there!
Mother's Day was marvelous this year. I got to sleep in while everyone made a delicious breakfast. I got LOTS of great presents from the kids. James and I got to go to a Mother's Day tea, the previous Friday. I sure feel loved!
Other things we've been doing:
Kate got an award for her dancing~
Every month James and I would join some friends at "The Grandma's" house and make crafts for them.
We went to the "Strong Museum" a few weeks ago and were so happy with what we found:
Jane and her friend attended a Girl Scout event:
"Our Littlest Bird" is so happy about dance:
For teacher appreciation week I had all the kids in Bruce's class bring in a flower for their teacher one morning. This is what it turned out like. (Kate did it too- so sweet)
Arts Fest West was a HUGE success this year:
Jane helped out at the 5th Grade party!
May has been a very fun, busy month!


6 comments:
Love the flower idea!!
Fun stuff!! Cool Adventure time, love that dancer!! And I also love the flower idea!!
The bow at the end was my favorite part.
Hi Brad and Eliza! I was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering what you are up to. This morning I decided to see if I could find you online and happened across your blog. I'm so glad to see you guys are doing great. You have such darling kids! I'd love to catch up with you more sometime. Matt and I are going to be in Utah for a couple weeks this summer and would love to connect with you guys if you happen to be home at the same time. I'd love to reconnect with the other guys too if you know how to contact any of them. Anyway, send me an email at corinda.krebs@gmail.com if you have a minute. Have a great day!
Adventure Time!
You are always so diligent in everything that you do. You amaze me super mom!
Post a Comment