Friday, December 19, 2014

"Is it REALLY Christmas next week?"

.. that's what Kate asked me this morning.  Yes it is next week- whew we have been doing lots of fun things this month.  
Here are lots of pictures: 

Kate and her dad went on a special date to see Broadway's Beauty and the Beast:
 

Jane went babysitting for the first time:

 We set up the Christmas tree:

 B designed our Christmas card:

We went to Lunch With Santa:
 I got to hold all their stuff during the pic:
 Swaggy Face Paint:
Cute nails: 
 

 This "Father Christmas" was walking around Wegmans:

This guy had birthday: 


 Parent Observation during ballet/ jazz/ tap class:



 Kate also got to go Caroling with her girl scouts.  Bruce went caroling with his scouts and Jane goes tomorrow with hers..

 We also made our Gingerbread house:
 

Bonus pic: We made 5 pies for Thanksgiving:

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Those pies look delicious! :)

Melissa said...

I forgot to write you back about Kate's splits picture!! WOW!! I love that girl. Fun things!! And fun Christmas card