Today we went to the pet store. Since we had to leave our goldfish behind with the move (we're sure they are very happy in Grandma's pond) we needed new fish. Jane looked at all the fish and decided on a "mermaid" fish - a Beta. It's purple and red and very pretty. However now she's convinced that the fish is sad and lonely, but we explained that it has to be alone or it will fight other fish, so she wants to take it back and get lots of goldfish that won't fight each other. We'll keep it until Sunday and try to give it to someone in her sunbeam class.
2 comments:
What a blog! Its pictures! and more pictures! That's what I love about it!
Hope you are having a great time in the future!
Hi Jane and Bruce!
How cute is that?? Rollerblades and fish that have feelings. I think that Jane is smart because I think that fish can get lonely too. I mean...I would.
Post a Comment