I know that many people attribute babies smiles to gas,
but you know what smiley people B and I are.
Kate smiles all day, asleep or awake- it's adorable!
Kate smiles all day, asleep or awake- it's adorable!
* I also must give a very special thank you to my loving husband who yesterday, when I turned on our camera and it didn't work (it's been broken for a long time) and I had a little panic that I couldn't take a million pictures of Kate, went out and bought me a new one so these pictures are all from our new camera. He's the best!
3 comments:
I don't think I've seen so many smiley baby pictures! What a cutie. So she seems like the perfect baby. So happy for you guys!
-Jessica
SOOO CUTE! You are so lucky that you were able to capture her smiling. I could never get the timing right with my camera- Congrats on the new one by the way!! Can't wait to see her in person!
who doesn't think The Office is funny? She has a great sense of humor already!
Post a Comment