Reader Beware
(We're so excited!)
Here's Mommy's Little Pumpkin (thanks Lissa & Jo):
Bruce holding "our pumpkin."
Here is a witch that Grandma Damstedt sent to us to help celebrate.
A neighbor came over and saw it and said that you usually put the witch around the trunk of a tree, but we thought it appropriate to put in to our door outside, no witch would ever want to stay long here with our silly kids.

This Halloween pillow was sent to us by Grandma Miller.
She completed the cross-stitch while she was here in July. I love the different Halloween fabrics. I think if I ever made a quilt, I'd start with one for Halloween.

Here's Mommy's Little Pumpkin (thanks Lissa & Jo):
A neighbor came over and saw it and said that you usually put the witch around the trunk of a tree, but we thought it appropriate to put in to our door outside, no witch would ever want to stay long here with our silly kids.
This Halloween pillow was sent to us by Grandma Miller.
She completed the cross-stitch while she was here in July. I love the different Halloween fabrics. I think if I ever made a quilt, I'd start with one for Halloween.
11 comments:
Cute shirt Kate. We also can't wait for Halloween!
BOOO!
Cute pictures! It's fun to see your little family growing and doing fun things.
That is one happy girl. I don't even think Sophia gets that giddy and she's pretty giddy.
-Jeffy
I just love the holidays...
Also that shirt on your little pumpkin is cute.
HI! It's been so fun to find your blog and catch up on your cute family! It looks like all is going well. Your kids are so dang cute. I can't believe how big they are! Best of wishes!
Melissa Garn
Hey I gave Jo that shirt! But she sure makes a cute pumpkin! So fun!
Oh! I love the Halloween Fun! That is awesome! :) You do have the cutest little kids! And I think you chose a fine spot for the witch! Oh! And tell your wonderful mom hello for me!
Yeah for Halloween! I love seeing pictures of Kate's huge smile. She makes me laugh.
Eliza, I love your blog! Your fam is adorable and I love the way you have decorated the "girls" room! Can I copy you when I have two girls, if that ever happens?
Megan Abbott (www.pinkpanda.blogspot.com)
I love the fall and Halloween as well. It was fun to get caught up on your blog. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. It was so fun to go to the museum with you.
Post a Comment