2 (of many) cute things Jane has done this week:
1. She told us she was going to make breakfast so she got out 3 bowls, 3 cups, 3 spoons, and then put them all on her place mat, filled the bowls with cereal, filled 1 cup with water, 1 with juice, and 1 with hot chocolate. She ate all of it. So silly.2. I took the kids to get their pictures taken at the mall and as we were walking out Jane looked up in the sky and yelled, "Look, those geese are flying in a chevron!" All those around us also looked up and commented on how smart she was. How many 4 year olds do you know who know what a chevron flight pattern is?
6 comments:
I was like why are the geese flying to the gas station?
That is very smart Jane- wow- and yummy too!! I thought you said she put the cereal in juice, hot chocolate and water. I hope she did her own dishes too. Just kidding!
Seriously! What is a chevron flight pattern? I am so not smart like a 4 year old. I guess she has some smart parents or something that teach her all of that great stuff.
And i love that she ate all of that cereal. :)
At least you know she can take care of herself! What a cutie that Jane is. We sure can't wait for you to come to Utah. When do you come, by the way?
-Jessica
Oh and after all of the leaves... I'm tempted to move out to New York just so we can rake them into the street like that! Sounds heavenly!
-J
So cute! I love seeing pictures of Jane's bangs chopped off. So funny. I remember doing that when I was little. We're excited to hopefully see you when you come out for Christmas!
How many adults do you know who know what a chevron flight pattern is? Sheesh!!
Post a Comment