Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby Kate loves Rice!

Oh, rice cereal is so fun!Kate could totally advertise for this, she's way cuter than those other babies.
She received cereal, a bib, and spoons for Christmas this year and at first she wasn't so sure about how to eat it, and kept spitting it out, but now she's got it down and loves it.
I found Jane feeding her this morning after I went to check on Bruce, they were both having a great time getting it everywhere!

10 comments:

smithfieldman said...

I have to admit that I am not a big rice fan... But then that's ok.

smithfieldman said...

Its only because I can't cook it. I do not like cooking rice

Melissa said...

I love her many many MANY smiles. Seriously the smiliest baby I have ever seen! And I love the ORGANIC too- wowsers, you guys are really good. Poor Jake doesn't get it that good.

The Favorite said...

The Organic stuff was actually cheaper than Gerber, I mean.... oh ya, I don't feed my baby/ kids anything but organic!

The Favorite said...

Andy- you put water -double the amount of rice- in a pot, wait for it to boil, turn down the heat to medium/low, cover, and don't touch it for 20 minutes, it should work. Or there's always minute rice!
P.S. the rice Kate eats just mixes with water in a couple of seconds, you could try it if you want to.

The Favorite said...

This is Brad: The organicity of this cereal is also WAY beyond the normal stuff, if I am to believe what the cereal box tells me. It has no GEI, and the picture shows actual babies harvesting it. So, cereal FOR babies farmed BY babies, and no genetically engineered ingredients.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Gerber Baby Watch Out!!

Team Heaton said...

Anna got the same thing this year from Santa!! I'm glad to hear she'll eventually enjoy it. I don't ever think she swallows any of it, but I can sure smell it in her diaper!! I agree though, Kate is way cuter than those other babies. Ever thought about advertisement? Brad could retire early!!

B said...

Brad you crack me up! It was so good to see you guys when y'all dropped in last week!

Katie and Eric said...

She really could be the baby on the box. She is so cute!!!!