Now that I have lots of new pictures on my computer....
Here are
some of the fun happenings on our trip:

Kate's 1st Christmas
(she got some books, toys, a bib & rice cereal-yum!)

Flying - they all mostly slept the whole way!

(arrived really late in SLC- thanks Jeff for coming to get us!)
*We had a fun dinner with Brad's friends from BYU + families, but no picture sorry, it was great to see you all though! 
Christmas Morning

Bruce loved setting up "guys" and then ran them over with remote control Lightening McQueen

Jane loved reading with Grandma

Grandpa Damsted's B-day & Elder Pete's + we got to talk to him

Bruce took this one of G&G

Visiting Grandma& Grandpa Great

2nd Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa Miller's- Thank you for everything!

Santa Baby Kate with grandpa & Jacob

Cousins at the animal museum (followed by lunch and Jamba Juice!)

Kate (with fun bib) and Grandma

Jane at IKEA

Doug and the "blessed" baby Lily

Happy New Year 2008!
~note the closed eyes~
We stayed up playing games (We LOVE
Ticket to Ride) and eating great food before watching the ball drop
*Thank you to all of our friends who let us stop by and see you and sorry to the one's we missed, we hope to see you soon, or you can always come visit us!
6 comments:
Awww! Fun pictures! I love to see how your family is growing up. You are so great about documenting everything, Liza! I miss you!
Cute pics. Thanks for posting them! Too bad Kate's eyes are too big that she can't close them! It was so fun to see Brad again and we definitely miss you already!
Doug says Kate's eyes are to the limit.
Wow. Looks like you had fun.
So cute! Thanks for sharing. I love the new hair too. You are so awesome for having the patience to grow it out then donate it. I have tried a few times, but when my hair reaches a certain point I can't handle it anymore and I chop it.
we love ticket to ride too!
Post a Comment