Bruce turns 3 today!
We have had such a fun day so far. This morning we had preschool here and then we went to Transit Lanes for Bruce's bowling party.
(Cars that make noises, thanks, an umbrella, Pez, really cool books, the snow sled he's sitting on, a helicopter, a rocket backpack, Cars desk set, crayons & book, and the real bowling pin w/ balloons.
Tonight we'll party again with daddy and open presents from Jane (a big T-rex) and Kate (FP Jump Start computer thing.)
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME, CALLED, or SENT A CARD!!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Bruce! Thanks Eliza for a great party, we had so much fun; and the sandwich was delicious!!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Birthday to you Bruce.
Happy Birthday again.
Sounds like a great day was had by all. That is quite the haul that Bruce got there. It was so fun to see you guys while you were out here! I miss you and it great to get my fix! You're the best!
-Jessica
P.S. Thank you for the book! I forgot to tell you that when I saw you again. You are so thoughtful! I've never found a book about 'The Mommy'. So fun!
Happy Birthday Bruce!! Looks like you guys had tons fun.
Awww, what a fun birthday party!! He's so cute. And what a lucky guy to get so many presents.
Post a Comment