
Last Friday B and Bruce went on a camp out. They had such a great time. They ate dinner by the fire, threw rocks in the lake, ran and ran and ran, had water rockets, and then when B went to put Bruce to sleep he was out within 5 seconds on hitting his pillow. Bruce also got a big gash on his chin when he fell and hit a rock, but he's fine.

He found this puddle while we were at a friend's this weekend and LOVED it!
He got really dirty, I love this little guy!

This is what our Mother's Day table was set like.
Thank you!
We had a fabulous dinner with only moms at the table while dads and kids were downstairs!
5 comments:
Bruce is so fun. And looks like you had a great Mothers day dinner Eliza!
Wow! That table is pretty impressive. Brek and the kids made me dinner, but we ate on random plates and in random places. Setting a fancy table might be a bit of a stretch for Brek! Glad you had a great day!
I love the pictures of Bruce! He is the greatest, I love having him in preschool.
Hey Bruce good job on your camping! Ketchikan has lots of puddles for you to jump in when you come to Andy camp
fancy shmancy dinner- how fun! I love Bruce and glad you can be patient with his craziness- he is a "special" guy. We sure love and miss him.
Post a Comment