(It was a little chilly that day- but this week has been in the 70's-so nice)
I found this in a magazine and thought it was interesting:
"According to the British documentary The Human Footprint, which compiled hundreds of statistics tracing the average life journey, we know that your baby will likely:
* Eat 10,354 bars of chocolate
* take 7, 163 baths
* have 104,390 dreams
* speak 123,205,750 words
* Walk 15,464 miles
* Cry 121 pints of tears
*Make 1,700 friends
(I though this one was so cool! Someday I'll have to try and write down my 1,700 friends and I know there are many to still come. Thanks for being my friend everyone!)
* Take 59 trips abroad (I only have 57 more to go)
* Read 533 books (Children's books must not count)
* get 628 Christmas presents"
* take 7, 163 baths
* have 104,390 dreams
* speak 123,205,750 words
* Walk 15,464 miles
* Cry 121 pints of tears
*Make 1,700 friends
(I though this one was so cool! Someday I'll have to try and write down my 1,700 friends and I know there are many to still come. Thanks for being my friend everyone!)
* Take 59 trips abroad (I only have 57 more to go)
* Read 533 books (Children's books must not count)
* get 628 Christmas presents"
9 comments:
I have for sure read over 533 books, I must make up for the people who don't read any and it evens out. I love your blog and all your many adventures. If we are ever in New York, we will for sure visit and you can show us all your fun places!
Those stats are totally interesting....and something to work towards if we aren't quite there yet. I think I need to eat more chocolate and maybe make more friends...and definitely travel abroad.....
Like anyone could possibly know that. Are they talking about in a lifetime? How was you cinco de Mayo party? We were sad we couldn't come. Lissa and I will have a Cafe party without you in July (hopefully). Hurry and find cheap tickets so you can join us!
How do they know how many pints of tears? Is someone holding a can up to someone who is crying that is just cruel.
Looks like your hike was way fun. Hikes are good times.
Wow those are pretty neat statistics, but I think my chocolate bar count would be up a bit. Fun hike too. There are always turtles on the logs at our lake too! For a while Josh could never see them but I guess his vision is getting better because now he can.
More chocolate than baths... that was interesting to me.
I love turtles. We are not big pet people, but I think if we did have one it would be a turtle.
So would trips across the border into Canada count as "abroad"?
Interesting facts. AND... interesting side note. I was sitting at the table working on a project and thought to myself, "I wonder if Eliza is pregnant..." I had to jump onto the computer to see if maybe you posted an announcement. Funny!
-Jessica
Wow, it looks so beautiful there!
Oh, Jessica- you're funny. No there are no announcements! Kate is only 10 months old, not that that really means anything :). Other than Brad and the kids you'll be the first to know in a few years.
Any announcements from you?
Women's Conference sounded fabulous!
Post a Comment