Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Quilt & 2 pics

A few weeks ago we have a baby shower for Jane's teacher and at the shower we decorated squares for a quilt. I then mailed those to my extremely talented mom and within a few days she had it all put together, quilted, and mailed back to me.
Enjoy the pictures:
You've always GOT to put flannel on the back! So Soft!

Bonus of Kate: "Did daddy put something on my head?"
B thinks it would be very easy to keep track of all kids this way.

On Monday we saw Clifford at the library to kick off Summer reading.
Baby Cakes wasn't so sure, but she sure has a cute bellyB.

12 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

wow, that quilt came out lovely! Your mom did a great job Beckey will love it!

christy said...

excellent job eliza's mom!! your silly kids make me smile!

smithfieldman said...

Clifford! Next thing you know your kids will be meeting Cookie Monster.

Isn't it supposed to be 'we had a baby shower' unless it is going on again and again.

Katie said...

The quilt looks awesome. Look at little Kate getting so big!

Julia said...

when did Kate get all the beautiful blond hair?

Katie and Eric said...

So cute! We need to get together soon. Can we come and see you guys? Let me know when is good for you. Can you believe your baby is almost 1!:)

Melissa said...

Super Fun and SUPER cute!! I love Kate- she is so cute and too old! I love her classic "Damstedt look" The bleach blond hair and big blue eyes! So fun and the most adorable dress ever. Good thinking with the address labels, we'll have to try it.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love the quilt it looks great!

The Mathews Family said...

The quilt is beautiful. The kids are beautiful. The mom is beautiful! Beautiful family!

I love that Clifford picture. It looks like Bruce is having a staring contest!
-Jessica

The Conductor said...

The quilt is beautiful! WOW! So fun.

malia said...

Your mom is the coolest! Tell her I said that, ok? :) And Clifford! That is awesome!!!

B said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Kate looks like B! I don't think I've noticed that before! Great job on the quilt, and of course you all are as cute as ever.