Yesterday was one of the greatest days!
I really do love my birthday every year, but it was extra special this year.
Things that made it special:1. My wonderful husband made me Blueberry Buckle for breakfast with fresh berries.
* He gave me some cool little ice cream bowls.
* Jane made me a journal, Bruce gave me Lawn Bowling, and KATE WALKED 3 steps!!
2. My brother was in town so we went to the zoo and to the Anchor Bar for lunch
(Bruce took the picture)
(Rachel and Gantrie the chocolate is sooo good, Erin the frame is really cute and great, Katie the card is so thoughtful, Megan I LOVE the jelly beans, and Amy they both smell wonderful!
6. I got lots of phone calls from friends and family! (Malia I'm so sad I missed you)
7. This is what I got from Brad's mom: I LOVE the necklace
8.This is what I got from my mom and dad:
(There are 3 girls in my family and so it was so sweet and made me cry)
The pictures are copies of those hanging in our home that she copied for me.
and
(Delivered cold by UPS)
(There are lots more random pictures of me on it)
* THANKS JO for the gift card- I think I'll buy sandals for summer...
10. Dylan made us a delicious German Dinner and Jane decorated my seat with rose petals!
12 comments:
Oh to be thirty again :) Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!
WOW WOW WOW!! I'm SO SO glad you had a great birthday! And I'm so glad that everyone in NY took good care of you- not to mention Dylan- WOWSA!! That porch looked so cute- I am so glad you have such nice friends out there. And Blueberry Buckle!?!? DANG!! That looks SO good! You'll have to share the recipe. And those GD lake Champlain chocolates- I swear I still have no clue what those are but am dying to try them. Happy birthday again!!
happy birthday!!
looks like you scored big time goods for a big time birthday. the big 3-0.
Happy Birthday Eliza! You are the cutest. You deserve a great birthday every year. I looks like you had a wonderful day. Hope to see you soon.
I am glad you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!
Happy Birthday to you!! And what wonderful surprises- you deserved every one of them.
And you scored big time with the Kraft Dinner. Ahhh.. macaroni envy.
Happy Birthday!!I love Aero candy bars too! I am glad you had a good day!
Happy happy birthday, Eliza! You are just too cute for words! Seriously! You are one of my most favorite people in the world! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! It looked like you did! And I'm glad of it! Here's to another wonderful 30, huh? Let's catch up soon! Oh, and I need your address. I have something to send you. Love you!
Happy Birthday! That looks like the best birthday ever!
I had to scroll a long way to post a comment. You're 30! Wow. Anyways Happy Birthday. Keep up the good work.
The word verification almost said upchuck.
I'm glad you had a happy birthday!
It looks like you felt much love!
Post a Comment