Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sleepy Stamper, Miss Spider, &Sabres

I just have to blog real quick since I'm already on the computer...
Tonight we had a REALLY fun Stampin' party over here. My friends are ALL SO TALENTED. I have much to learn. If you to the Jackie's blog you'll see who came with all her fun ideas tonight (plus the new catalog if anything catches your eye.)
Jane stayed up the ENTIRE time, I was really surprised, but after the last person left I looked at the couch and saw her sleeping- so cute!

Yesterday we went to the Summer Reading celebration with Miss Spider at our library.
I think Bruce's face is so funny in this one & I LOVE Jane's dimples.

We also went to this place to sign up Bruce for a tumbling class and while we were there we got to meet some of the hockey players from the Sabres so that was cool.

2 comments:

Kim said...

When I was a little girl I used to love to be by my mom during her "parties" too. Too cute that she fell asleep.

And, funny you commented on the content on Breaking Dawn. When I was reading the honeymoon part I told Todd that I wouldn't want my teenager daughter to read it because it was too explicit for my liking.

smithfieldman said...

HOckey players! That's awesome. I will definitely have to plan a trip during hockey season