Saturday, October 25, 2008

Leaves! (and apple pie)

On Friday Bruce and I raked leaves.
When Jane came home from school she jumped in the pile right away.
They had a really fun time playing in them.
Kate liked "Ziggy the Pig" that Jane brought home for the weekend.

Everyday this week Jane has been begging me to make an apple pie.
So on Thursday I finally bought cinnamon and we made one. Jane didn't want to eat it however, just make it. I took it with me to book club that night and everyone enjoyed it- thanks for the great idea Jane.

6 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Yummy! I love apple pie!
Leaves are fun too.

The Davies Family said...

Ok that is hilarious..I would have chowed down on that delicious pie! Next time, call me!

ashley g. said...

That is such an awesome pic of Jane! And how fun is it to have all of those leaves. And now, I leave for pie and ice cream. mmmmmmmmmmm...

Unknown said...

Mmmm, love apple pie!
That is so funny that your girls have found a way to get out of the crib! Bless you for laughing at that! I'd be more frustrated!

Melissa said...

Way to go with the leaves! I'm going to mail you mine so you can have them vacuumed up! Yummy pie! Way to go! I've never made homemade apple pie before- great idea. Kate looks darling.

The Mathews Family said...

Annebel saw this picture and said, "It's our friend!!!". Great idea Jane! We miss you.
-Jessica