Monday, November 24, 2008

Cheetos, Swedish Fish, and Lights

Now this isn't what were having for Thanksgiving, but Cakes wishes..
Do you want one?
She looks pretty crazy with only one pony tail and orange fingers, but we still love her.
She LOVES Swedish Fish-like her daddy.

On Saturday B did something that has not been done to our home in 30 years...
Lights!
He installed lights in the girls room and guest room. Now just Bruce's, ours, and the living room left.

* Can't wait to go to the airport tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

So did you guys have wall sconces or just lamps in each room. And then there was light!!!!! I bet that's such a fun change. So..... airport? Are you guys coming to Utah?????
-J

Katie said...

Yippee for more lights. Have fun with your family this week!

smithfieldman said...

I think you'll have to blog about Twilight as I have made my stand against watching the movie or reading the books.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

ashley g. said...

Sounds like you have fun things planned! I hope that you have a fabulous time. And I would love that crazy one-pony-tailed girl too.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What is is with Buffalo and no lights in the ceiling? It drives me nuts! So glad to hear you installed some! Hey I think Swedish goldfish make a perfect Thanksgiving sidedish. Enjoy the time with your family, we will miss you at the turkey trott!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Lights!!! Wow! Are they cool hallogen or whatever?? We (ok- an electrician) installed some in our kitchen and it is way brighter now. Way to go brad- Keep it up. And yes Kate, I would LOVE some cheetos- save some for me!