Monday, November 3, 2008

If you vote- your wildest dreams will come true

Now I know who I'm going to vote for:
JANE 2040!
Jane did this big thing in one of her classes at school about voting and they made this book:


*Today was picture retake day at school.
This was her first one- VERY CUTE, just not really a smile

6 comments:

Team Heaton said...

What a great idea! That book is really awesome. And Jane is looking so much older!

The Davies Family said...

Cute picture! I love the book too, what an excellent idea..'just tell them all their dreams will come true if they vote for you.' Maybe Bruce could do the moon boot dance to help Jane win!

gantrieb said...

I still love that you can see her cute dimple in that picture!

Melissa said...

Fer cute! that is the cutest idea yet- what a great book to learn all about voting. Even thought candidates looked weird- it was still cute. And it is a sweet picture even without the smile. Josh didn't smile either.

Anonymous said...

If she's on the ballot I'll vote for her, no questions asked: I know the good family values and the truth she's being taught. We won't go wrong with her at the helm!! Besides she's so cute! Jamille :)

smithfieldman said...

I voted and my wildest dream did come true. So did Obama's daughters as they get a new puppy!